At Valley Cardiac Surgery, world-class heart surgeons regularly perform even the complex heart surgeries via minimally invasive procedures. We also have years of experience in performing open chest surgeries as well, but will always evaluate a patient’s suitability for the much less traumatic procedure first.
This is a current list of procedures that we are performing through advanced, minimally invasive techniques:
- Superior Vena Cava Resection and Reconstruction
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) off Pump (Complete Revascularization). All Targets
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Redo Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Replacement/Repair
- Tricuspid Valve Replacement/Repair
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- ECMO Circuit Placement. Atrial Septal Defect Repair (ASD)
- Right Atrial Tumor Resection and Reconstruction.
- Mitral/Tricuspid Replacement/Repair
- Aortic/Mitral/Tricuspid Replacement/Repair Through Same 3 Inch Thoracotomy
- Pulmonary/Mitral/Tricuspid Replacement/Repair
- Pulmonary/Aortic Valve Replacement
- Maze Procedure Complete/Partial
- Ascending Aortic Aneurysm Repair/Replacement.
- Left Ventricular Aneurysm Repair
- Left Ventricular Assist Device Placement/Replacement (Heartmate II and Heartware) and Removal
- Left Atrial Tumor Resection and Reconstruction